American Horror Story: Asylum (2012)
have you ever stopped liking somebody that you liked a lot and suddenly notice that they are a shitty person and realize how blinded you were by how much you liked them
"You have to save me. I knew the world could be a dark and evil place…."
Asylum is finally on Netflix and I may have overdosed on it last night. Totally worth the zombie monster alien dreams when I finally fell asleep at 4am.
Going Home Promo
In other news, this episode and the subsequent hiatus are sure to kill us
I just read this as “Going Homo Promo” - I thought it would be Swan Queen Canon ep finally. LOL
Christmas Fic with overall genre of Fluff. It can have a little angst, a side of smut, and can vary on timelines but general feel of the fic should be Fluff and of course, SWAN QUEEN. It can still be a pre SQ fic, as long as it leaves the impression of an SQ pairing.
The fic with the…
Alright, who is gonna contrast Regina receiving Henry with Emma giving him up and break my heart? I want side by side gifset.
Maria Bello is Queer: Actress Reveals She’s Got A Girlfriend In Best “Modern Love” Column Ever
(L-R) Actress/activist Maria Bello, filmmaker Jehane Noujaim, philanthopist Kevin Wall, Dr. Susan…
I had such a crush on her in coyote ugly
I’ve always had a crush on Maria Bello, but I totally forgot she was in Coyote Ugly!
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.